Cloud computing plays a vital role in the digital transformation of every industry. Yet, companies are still missing the critical final piece of the cloud puzzle: cloud printing.
Dispatcher Paragon Cloud is one solution of our Cloud Print Services portfolio. It’s a secure Software-as-a-Service offering, enabling you to simplify print operations and modernise your print infrastructure. Dispatcher Paragon Cloud provides invaluable benefits including reduced cost, access to specialists and increased security. In addition, the increased flexibility and scalability offered by Dispatcher Paragon Cloud services can help accelerate an organisations’ digital transformation journey.
This powerful application extends the proven Dispatcher Paragon family with its award-winning on-premise print management solution.
With Dispatcher Paragon Cloud, customers can benefit from print management workflows without having to invest and maintain print servers. Key application services are migrated to the cloud.
Dispatcher Paragon Cloud helps your business in several ways, such as:
• Always keeping up with the latest version thanks to automated updates
• Fixed annual fees for a perfect overview
• Optimising your IT expenditures as no upfront investment is needed
• Highly secure thanks to full end-to-end encryption, malware prevention, Zero Trust networks, data centre redundancy and GDPR compliance
• No behavioural changes required of your employees: they print, scan and copy as usual
• Designed to be simple to deploy, configure, and maintain
• Centralised user and role management for easier administration
• Pull-printing ensures only authenticated users release the job from any networked printer device
• Detailed output and cost reporting of all print, copy and scan activities
• Enforced print governance with a library of predefined cost saving rules
• Rule-based printing leads to reduction of print costs
• Automatic security updates
• Automatic feature upgrades
Note - your current cookie settings will exclude you from receiving promotional updates via email! To allow those updates,
update your cookie settings